Friday, February 21, 2014

Energy Bits: Powered By Bits

As an endurance athletes, it's important not only to focus on your training, but the fuel you put into your body. Often, we find ourselves going for a run, swim, bike or weight training when we have time, neglecting to consume anything substantial to fuel our bodies through our exercise and recovery. It's almost like we forget to eat or just think we don't have time. Either we need wake up earlier, give ourselves more time to cook and eat or find something to snack on during our workouts.

In comes ENERGYBits!

ENERGYbits are made from 100% non GMO spirulina algae. They boost your energy and endurance naturally. I have also noticed mental clarity which for me is huge as I have ADHD and it's hard to focus at times. I experience less muscle fatigue, muscle soreness both during my training and after (recovery). There are so many health benefits from ENERGYbits that I suggest you visit energybits.com and read all the health benefits. Any questions, I'd be happy to answer the best I can. From my own experience, I have to say they are the best thing since sliced bread.

When you order your bits, use discount code "VEGANTRI" at the checkout.

See you all later!