Thursday, December 18, 2014

Reflecting

Shot from my run the other day. Funny, I was just thinking about where I've come from and where I'm headed. Never would I have thought I'd be where I'm at now this time last year. I'm curious where I would be had I taken different paths, but perfectly content with the "trail" I'm on now. Life is very mysterious and we often find ourselves looking for answers when we should be focusing on the present, living. Letting go and having faith in your journey is a very vulnerable feeling which is extremely scary. But at the same time, letting go can be the most freeing experience ever. If you know me, you'll know I'm afraid of heights  Amy asked me recently "if you are so afraid of heights, how can you run trails?" "Because I feel so alive." Reminds me of the Deep Puddle Dynamics song " i taught myself to survive without my feet on the ground i never felt so alive as when i drowned..." Sitting at Cartel, reflecting  I'm so thankful for the gift and for everyone in my life that's believed in me. I love you. I've found my home.